TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The term ‘DisconToys’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without DisconToys’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
MPC Space 1999 Nuclear Waste Area 2 Diorama w/Bonus 1:24 Moon Buggy MPC860
In Space 1999, the series’ 1st episode showcases Nuclear Waste Area #2 as one of the settings of adventure. The storage area on the dark side of the moon was illuminated by lamps mounted along a laser fence that defined its cross-shaped periphery. Alphan personnel, transported by six-wheeled moon buggies, inspected the field’s cone-shaped control units. This ALL NEW kit from MPC presents a set of models authentically based on the miniatures and vehicles used in the television adventure. A “plug & play” light kit is included to light all 8 lamp stands. It is compatible with the 22” Eagle Transporter model kit (available now!). Multiple sets can be combined to create a larger display of the area.
• 2 Moon buggies with cargo
• 2 Nuclear Waste Control Cones
• 2 Waste Containment Platforms
• 8 Hexagonal Storage Boxes
• 8 Lamp Posts with plug & play LED lights! (requires 4 AA batteries – not included)
• 2 Lamp Post Bases
• 10 Figures
• Large decal sheet and full colour paint and decal guide
• BONUS 1/24 scale moon buggy with figures
MPC Space 1999 Eagle Transporter 1:48 Scale Model Kit 22″ Long MPC825
The Space 1999 Eagle Transporter is the iconic capital spacecraft featured in the Gerry Anderson show Space:1999. The previous release of the 12” version of the ship has always been well-received by fans and modellers everywhere. MPC now releases an ALL-NEW large format kit of the ship. It has been exhaustively researched for accuracy and features spring-loaded landing foot pads, pilot figures and all decals needed to fully decorate the ship.
Based on the Gerry Anderson show Space:1999
1/2 studio scale based on 44” season 1 filming miniature
Nearly 22” long
Moulded in white and clear plastic
Spring action landing foot pads
Nearly 300 parts
Includes pilot figures
Hot Toys Batman (Tactical Batsuit Version)-Justice League MMS432
I’m putting together a team of people with special abilities.”
Ahead of Justice League’s release in about 3 months, the highly anticipated blockbuster has already gained a huge buzz globally. As the continuation of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, Batman is awakened and inspired by Superman’s selfless sacrifice, he is determined to form a league with Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and the Flash to fight for justice against their new enemy and maintain peace on Earth.
With Batman as one of the most popular characters in DC Comics, Hot Toys is proud to present to fans our latest 1/6th scale Batman (Tactical Batsuit Version) collectable figure prior to the release of Justice League!
Sixteen 12 Space 1999 Eagle Transporter “The Immunity Syndrome” Diecast
Sixteen 12 (Product Enterprise) Space 1999 Eagle Transporter 12″ (300mm) Die Cast. Year 2 – Episode 23: Piloted by Doctor Helena Russell and Maya, the Re-Entry Glider is used to transport them with urgent medical assistance to the surface of an alien planet where a poisonous corrosive atmosphere has trapped Commander John Koenig and his team.
Hot Toys Black Panther-T’Chaka MMS487
Marvel Studio’s highly anticipated blockbuster, Black Panther has smashed the box office records globally this year. T’Chaka, the former leader of the Kingdom of Wakanda has gained great respect by serving the technological advanced nation and protecting his people. When his son came to the Ancestral Plane to seek for guidance, T’Chaka replied with his sage wisdom and exclaimed his pride in his son.
Hot Toys Captain America-(Concept Art Version) MMS488
Today, Hot Toys is excited to unveil its first Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years 1/6th scale collectible figure, based on Marvel Studios’ Head of Visual Development, Ryan Meinderding’s concept art of Captain America from Captain America: Civil War. Ryan Meinerding, who has been with Marvel Studios since the early days of Iron Man, helps to design the look and feel of the Marvel Cinematic Universe. He was the visual development supervisor and the suit developer in Captain America: The First Avenger and has done the concept design for all of Captain America’s suits.
Hot Toys First Order Stormtrooper Squad Leader-S/Wars: TFA MM316
The long awaited sequel of the epic Star Wars saga – Star Wars: The Force Awakens has finally hit the theatres! To celebrate the release of this exciting new film, Hot Toys is thrilled to present the new 1/6th scale First Order Stormtrooper Squad Leader collectable figure from Star Wars: The Force Awakens as an exclusive item that is only available in selected markets!
Hot Toys Luke Skywalker-Star Wars: Episode VI ROTJ MMS429
“I am a Jedi, like my father before me.” – Luke SkywalkerWith the rise of a new and more powerful Death Star, Luke Skywalker, along with the Rebel fleet and his friends mount a massive attack on the space station to stop the Empire’s dangerous aggression and cease its tyranny across the galaxy. In the final climatic battle aboard this technological terror, Luke Skywalker confronts his father Darth Vader before the evil Emperor Palpatine. Yet, at the most critical moment, Darth Vader makes the heavy decision to protect his son by destroying the vicious Emperor and ultimately sacrificing his own life; thus, restoring temporary peace to the galaxy.
Hot Toys Yoda-Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back MMS369
Jedi Master Yoda was the most wise and powerful of all Jedi. For over 800 years, Yoda instructed young Jedi and instilled in them a profound sense of discipline, strength, and unity. During the dark times when Galactic Empire ruled the galaxy, Luke Skywalker went to Dagobah in search of Yoda for training to become a Jedi which led to path that will restore balance to the galaxy!