“You have something I want. You may think you have some idea of what you are in possession of, but you do not. In a few moments, it will be mine.”
Imperial Moff Gideon is fiercely determined to capture a specific quarry. Clever and formidable, Gideon values power and knowledge.
Now Hot Toys is excited to further expanding The Mandalorian collectable series by officially presenting the new 1/6th scale Moff Gideon collectable figure inspired by the acclaimed Star Wars series The Mandalorian.
The highly-accurate collectable figure is meticulously crafted based on Gideon’s appearance in the series featuring a newly developed head sculpt with astonishing likeness, skillfully tailored outfit and cape, the iconic darksaber with interchangeable blades, a blaster, and a display base!
This intimidating imperial officer will make a great addition to your Star Wars collection!
The 1/6th scale Moff Gideon Collectable Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Giancarlo Esposito as Moff Gideon in the live action-series The Mandalorian
– Newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression, moustache and detailed skin texture
– Approximately 29cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulation
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding Darksaber
– One (1) pistol holding right hand
– One (1) left fist
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) black coloured Imperial officer cape with red coloured lining
– One (1) black coloured Imperial officer tunic with shoulder armours
– One (1) pair of black coloured Imperial officer pants
– One (1) black coloured vest Armor
– One (1) black coloured belt with red seam
– One (1) black coloured leather-like belt with pistol holster
– One (1) pair of leather-like black coloured boots
– One (1) Darksaber hilt with blade
– One (1) Darksaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
– One (1) blaster pistol
– Specially designed figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate