“We stand here amidst my achievement. Not yours!”
As director of Advanced Weapons Research for the Imperial military, Orson Krennic is obsessed with the completion of the long-delayed Death Star project. A cruel but brilliant man, Krennic has staked his reputation on the delivery of the functional battle station to the Emperor.
Longed for by many diehard Star Wars fans, Hot Toys is very excited to officially present today the 1/6th scale collectable figure of Director Orson Krennic from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story!
Meticulously crafted based on the appearance of Director Krennic in the film, this new collectable figure features a highly detailed head sculpt with amazing likeness, skill fully tailored Imperial uniform and magnetically attachable cape, an additional rain gear attire, a blaster, and a character themed figure stand.
It will be a beautiful sight to behold when you add this astonishing Director Krennic collectable figure to your Star Wars collection!
The 1/6th scale Director Krennic Collectable Figure specially features:
– Newly developed head sculpt with authentic and detailed likeness of Ben Mendelsohn as Director Krennic in Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
– Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
– Silver brown colour short hair sculpture (with magnetic feature)
– Body with over 30 points of articulation
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Seven (7) pieces of black-coloured interchangeable gloved hands including:
• One (1) right fists
• Five (5) pieces of gesture hands
• One (1) left hand for holding pistol
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) beige coloured cloak (with magnetic feature)
– One (1) beige coloured Imperial officer tunic
– One (1) pair of black-coloured Imperial officer pants
– One (1) black-coloured leather-like belt with silver coloured buckle
– One (1) pair of black-coloured leather-like boots
– One (1) black coloured Imperial officer hat (with magnetic feature)
– One (1) beige coloured rain poncho
– One (1) blaster pistol
– Three (3) ammo clips
– Two (2) code cylinders
– Specially designed figure stand with character nameplate, Star Wars logo and an interchangeable graphic card